The following group meditation opportunities are free and open to all, with no experience required. All include periods of meditation and most offer meditation instruction, dharma talks, and time for tea and cookies.
Note that occasionally, because of holidays or conflicts with another programs, there may be a change in the regular schedule — so it’s always good to check the calendar before you come. Click on the program for more information:
- 1st Tuesday of the Month: Open House in Ballard
- Tuesday: Sitting and Discussion in Ballard
- Tuesday: Sitting and Discussion in Tacoma
- Tuesday: Sitting and Discussion in West Seattle
- Tuesday: Sitting and Discussion in Bainbridge Island
- Wednesday: Sitting and Discussion in Issaquah
- Wednesday (starting April 13): Sitting in Vashon Island
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the Month: Open House in Edmonds
- Thursday: Open House, Sitting, and Talk in Seattle
- Sunday: Open House, Sitting, and Discussion in Seattle
- Eastside Shambahala Meditation is not meeting this fall. Reopening is planned for January 2017. Check Eastside Shambhala Meditation in December for weekly meeting date and location.